First term at Art Center College of Design!

I got accepted and am now attending my first term at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena as a Product Design major.

Over the summer, from May until August I went to sit in on one of the term one classes, Visual Communications.  Here's some of the drawings from this class...  we learned how to draw xyz forms and build them from sections in perspective.

I think the hardest part of this class was learning how to draw all of this without the use of a ruler, and controlling the line so that it didn't go all over the place.  Also, dealing with inkblots from the ballpoint pen that was not erasable... How many times did I end up re doing a drawing that I had already sunk 5 hours into?!?

Drawn with Zebra F301 ballpoint pen on marker paper - an oldschool type airplane.



Comments

Popular Posts