Basic Shapes Exercises

Basic shapes exercises in regular, transparent, metallic mode from the beginning of the month:



Plotting out all the shapes and ellipses. I was careful not to have the shadows overlap... not quite there with my skills yet.
Copic marker exercise. I made a mistake with the cube shading

Transparent version exercise. The cube is a little too dark on the light-facing side.


I feel pretty good about the shadow plotting for this side cylinder. Didn't manage to scan the other side of the cylinder shadow plotting, woops..
Compound shape - what happened???
I kind of screwed up the reflection of the sky pattern on this one around the rim of the top cylinder shape, and the shape of the horizon line is wonked where it blends to the base cylinder. WOOPS

Comments

Popular Posts